Spring 2019 Leaders Series
Young Leaders of Notre Dame is excited to announce the spring Learning from Leaders program!
These events are designed to help connect the University’s young working professionals with senior leadership. These sessions do not have a formal agenda and are meant to allow each leader to share their career journey and advice as well as to hear from participating YLND members.
These campus leaders have agreed to host a small group of 10-15 YLND members for an event in spring 2019:
- Maura Ryan - Vice President & Associate Provost, Faculty Affairs | February 5, Noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Chuck Lamphier - Director of Church Affairs, Office of Mission Engagement and Church Affairs | March 1, Noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Lee Sicinski - Associate Vice President for Event Management | March 28, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Lou Nanni - Vice President, University Relations | April 11, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
- Katie Rose - Senior Director, User Services | May 17, Noon – 1:30 p.m.
To attend, fill out this RSVP form, and rank your preference in order from 1-4, with 1 being your top choice and 4 being your least-preferred choice. Complete this form by Jan. 27 for your priority preferences to be considered. We will accept additional RSVP's if there are spaces available in the desired sessions.
These events are extremely popular, and response is typically overwhelming. Your participation in this survey is not a guarantee of selection, as our committee will be evaluating the responses and making selections in the next week. Should you be selected for an event, you will be contacted soon to hold the date on your calendar. We will also inform you if you have not been selected to participate.